Warranty and T&C's Information
Shonaquip limited 1 (one) year warranty
- All Shonaquip devices are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year from the date of delivery to you. Please retain original packaging for the warranty period.
- Appropriate arrangements must be made for all devices returned for warranty repair prior to return and be marked clearly on the return packaging. Shonaquip strongly recommends all devices to be returned in its original packaging.
Limitation of Warranty
- Warranties are null and void if you are found to be misusing or abusing the device, while under warranty.
- The warranty does not apply to any part of a device that has been installed, altered, repaired or misused in any way that, in the opinion of Shonaquip, would affect the reliability or detracts from the performance of any part of the device; or is damaged as a result of use in a way or with equipment that had not been previously approved by Shonaquip.
- The warranty does not apply to any device or parts thereof where the serial number or the serial number of its parts has been altered, defaced or removed.
- The warranty does not cover damage or loss incurred in transportation of the product.
- The warranty does not cover replacement of parts or repairs necessitated by loss or damage from any cause beyond the control of Shonaquip, such as lighting or other natural and weather related events or wartime environments.
- You may return an unsafe or defective device within 6 (six) months of purchase and request a repair, replacement or refund provided that the device has not been altered in any manner whatsoever.
- On delivery of custom made devices you are entitled to inspect the device. If, on this initial inspection, you find that the device does not reasonably conform to the specifications of your order then you may (i) refuse delivery, (ii) receive a full refund, and (iii) cancel without penalty. You will, however, not be entitled to return the device for the aforementioned reasons if the device, after having been supplied to you, has been partially or entirely disassembled, altered, added or combined with other goods or property.
- Appropriate arrangements should be made with Shonaquip to the return the device.
- Shipping / delivery charges will be subtracted from the refund.
- Please contact your local or nearest Shonaquip branch to make the appropriate arrangements for the return.
- Please supply the Shonaquip invoice when requesting a return
Tax and Disability
Did you know that as a person or as a spouse or parent of a child with a disability you may qualify for tax benefits.
Click here to find out more.
Further information on medical expense deduction can be found here.